• At 7:59 p.m., Alaska State Troopers arrested a man for fourth degree assault/domestic violence and three counts of violating conditions of release after received a Kodiak Crime Stoppers tip from the Kodiak Police Department.
• Alaska State Troopers were notified of a trespasser at the Jackson’s Trailer Park storage lot. The person had entered the area and broke into two motorhomes. Damage was estimated to be $100. The investigation continues.
• At 3 a.m., Alaska State Troopers stopped a speeder and cited the driver because his license was suspended.
• Alaska Wildlife Troopers boarded a vessel during a commercial salmon opening and cited a man for not having vessel license documentation on board.
• Alaska Wildlife Troopers boarded a commercial vessel and cited a man for not having his commercial crewmember license in his possession.
• At 2:24 a.m., Alaska State Troopers responded to a 911 call about possible domestic violence. A man was arrested for assault in the fourth degree/domestic violence and interfering with a report of domestic violence.
• At 6:14 a.m., Alaska State Troopers were notified that Emergency Medical Services were responding to Jackson’s Trailer Park after an assault report. The investigation revealed that a woman had been assaulted by another woman, and is still ongoing.