• At 1:13 a.m., the Akhiok Village Public Safety Officer responded to a disturbance in the village. A man was arrested for disorderly conduct and the woman was arrested for assault in the fourth degree involving domestic violence. Both were brought to the Kodiak City Jail.
• At 6:01 p.m., State Troopers contacted a woman about a civil issue and found that she had been drinking. She was arrested for minor consuming alcohol.
• At 9:07 p.m., Alaska State Troopers stopped a motorcyclist and arrested him for driving under the influence.
• At 4:12 p.m., State Troopers investigated a report of an assault and someone trying to commit suicide. A man was arrested for domestic violence in the fourth degree and minor consuming alcohol.
• On July 5, State Troopers received a report of a suspicious package at a Kodiak air charter. On July 27, State Troopers identified a suspect and found that a man had been trying to deliver less than one ounce of marijuana to someone. The man was issued a summons to appear in court for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the fifth degree.
• At 2:59 a.m., State Troopers received a report of an assault in Ouzinkie. The investigation revealed that a woman had assaulted a family member with a weapon, caused injuries and violated her conditions of release for a previous offense by consuming alcohol. The woman was arrested for domestic violence assault in the third degree and violating conditions of release.
• At 3:41 p.m., State Troopers investigated a report of a disturbance at a residence. Troopers arrested a woman for misconduct involving a controlled substance in the sixth degree, three outstanding warrants and violating conditions of release.
• State Troopers were notified of several vandalized vehicles at the end of Anton Larsen Bay Road. Four vehicles had either had items stolen or been damaged. Damage to three of the vehicles was estimated at over $500 and the stolen items from three of the vehicle were worth a total of $500. Anyone with information is asked to call the State Troopers at 486-4121 or Kodiak Crime Stoppers at 486-3113.
• At 2:11 a.m., State Troopers investigated a 911 hang up call. The call was an accident but while talking with the woman on the phone, State Troopers discovered that she had been assaulted on July 21. They did not locate the suspect but charges against the suspect for domestic violence assault in the fourth degree were forward to the Kodiak District Attorney.
• At 3:57 a.m., State Troopers responded to an assault report on Puffin Drive. The investigation revealed a man had assaulted a family member and left the area. The man was arrested for assault in the fourth degree domestic violence. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:11 a.m., a man reported that early the previous morning, his bike had been stolen while he was berry picking in the Perez Way and Wilton White Way area. The bike was described as a blue 2004 Specialized brand Rockhopper model with a 17-inch frame and 26-inch wheels. Anyone with information is asked to call the Alaska State Troopers at 486-4121 or report through Crime Stoppers at 486-3113.