• At 1:05 a.m. on Marine Way an officer found personal effects, mail, etc.
• At 1:12 a.m. on Center Avenue an intoxicated male pedestrian left for home on request.
• At 1:57 a.m. a 911 call was received about disorderly conduct on Larch Street. Parties separated on request,
• At 2:42 a.m. on Marine Way an officer found a small amount of money.
• At 10 a.m. someone reported a vehicle rolled into a stop sign at Alder Lane and Natalia Way.
• At 12:19 p.m. a male reported a store manager on Mill Bay Road accused him of loitering when he was just visiting the store; he said the manager he could have him trespassed and an argument ensued. Male was advised of his options.
• At 2:53 p.m. a phone call was received about a loose dog on Shelikof Street. Gone on arrival.
• At 3:16 p.m. a phone call was received about shoplifting on Center Avenue. A female was highly intoxicate; owner just wanted item back. Officer called paramedics to have her evaluated.
• At 3:26 p.m. a male was arrested on Center Avenue for failure to appear.
• At 9:27 a.m. a phone call was received about a motor vehicle accident on Cedar Street. On private property; parties exchanged information, logged for insurance.
• At 9:58 a.m. an officer removed debris from roadway on Egan Way.
• At 10:15 a.m. a phone call was received about a vehicle that slid out of a driveway partially into road on Larch Street.