• At 1:35 a.m. a dome light was on in a vehicle on Mill Bay Road. All secure.
• At 2:21 a.m. a female was sitting alone on West Rezanof Drive; not intoxicated, all OK.
• At 2:33 a.m. an officer was out with apparent motor vehicle accident on Mission Road; substantial damage, no one around. Car impounded.
• At 10:34 a.m. subpoena service was attempted on East Rezanof Drive.
• At 10:41 paper was served on Marine Way.
• At 11:31 a subpoena was served on East Rezanof Drive.
• At 1:55 p.m. a loose dog was on Alimaq Drive. Gave owner a warning to keep it on a leash.
• At 2:03 p.m. a phone call was received reporting he damaged another vehicle on Mill Bay Road.
• At 4:02 p.m. a 911 call was received and a male arrested on Mill Bay Road for felony probation violation.
• At 9:52 p.m. Alaska State Troopers requested KPD assistance in arresting a male with a warrant on Mill Bay Road; provided.
Thursday, Dec. 22
• At 1:35 a.m. a phone call was received reporting found drug paraphernalia on East Rezanof Drive; taken to KPD for destruction.
• At 2:09 a.m. a 911 call was received reporting a vehicle hit her truck while in the driveway on Thorsheim Street; under investigation.
• At 2:27 a.m. a 911 call was received reporting a truck slid into a vehicle on Hillside Drive; male arrested for tampering with evidence.
• At 4:11 a.m. a door was open on a vehicle on Mill Bay Road; won’t close properly, nothing seemed disturbed. Officer closed door.
• At 10:28 a.m. a phone call was received and a male was cited for loose dog in city limits on Thorsheim Street.
• At 10:29 a.m. a phone call was received about loose dogs on Chichenoff Street. Both dogs gone on arrival.
• At 1:45 p.m. a male turned himself on for violating conditions of release.