• At 2:13 p.m. an officer assisted with a disabled vehicle at Birch Avenue and Mill Bay Road; finally started and left.
• At 4 p.m. a phone call was receievd reporting a vehicle impeding traffic on Mission Road; gona on arrival.
• At 5:33 p.m. a phone call was received reportingmale driving while license revoked on Mill Bay Road; vehicle unoccupied on arrival. Officer contacted owner and advised him of his license being revoked.
• At 9:39 p.m. a female reported the smell of chemiclas on Erskine Avenue; officer arrived and smelled burnt marijuana. No answer at suspected apartment.
• At 11:23 p.m. a 911 call was received reporting possible drunk driving on Mill Bay Road; officer contacted driver, negative for alcohol.
Friday, Dec. 23
• At 1:24 a.m. a 911 call was received reporting a dog maybe injured on Mill Bay Road; owner took control of the dog.
• At 9:52 a.m. an arrest warrant was served on an inmate at KPD jail.
• At 10:21 a.m. a venicle was in a ditch on Mission Road. Owner contacted; stated the vehicle was parked there on purpose.
• At 12:46 p.m. a phone call was received reporting his tires were stolen rom his vehicle on Shelikof Street.
• At 9:24 p.m. a phone call was received reporting a strange man jumped off her porch and fled; requests extra patrol. Provided.
• At 9:58 p.m. a phone call was received reporting threatening texts; unfounded. Officer advised both parties on getting domestic violence restraining orders.
Saturday, Dec. 24
• At 1:36 a.m. a phone call was received about subject removal on Center Avenue. Male removed from inside, but waits for his girlfriends to come out. She wants nothing to do with him and asks an officer to arrive so she can leave without incident. Subject gone on arrival.
• At 7:19 a.m. a phone call was received reporting waking up and finding her ex-boyfriend sleeping on her floor on Purtv Street; requests an officer come and advise him not to do that again.
• At 10:54 a.m. a phone call was received about a loose dog on Selief Lane. Dog ran on officer’s approach.
• At 3:54 p.m. a 911 call was received reporting his wife broke some glass on Mill Bay Road; verbal argument only. Both parties agreed to set aside the tension.
• At 6:36 p.m. a phone call was received reporting hearing a gunshot on Selief Lane; officer patrolled area and nothing appeared amiss.
• At 7:31 p.m. a phone call was received reporting neighbor is constantly blaring music every morning and night on Larch Street; turned music down on officer request.
• At 8:41 p.m. a phone call was receive reporting receiving texts and calls from a male who is not supposed to contact her on Mill Bay Road; options given to her.
• At 9:50 p.m. a 911 call was received reporting a vehcle speeding at Ole Johnson Avenue and Mill Bay Road; gone on arrival.
Sunday, Dec. 25
• At 9:10 a.m. a phone call was received reporting a friend isn’t responding to his questions on the phone and worries he may be having another stroke on Erskine Avenue. Officer found his friend who said everything was OK.
• At 8:46 p.m. a female was arrested for probation violation on Ismailov Road.
Monday, Dec. 26
• At 2:13 a.m. a phone call was received reporting his elderly neighbor on Center Avenue has the TV up really loud and won’t open the door so he’d like an officer to sheck and see if he’s OK. He was.
• At 11:15 a.m. an officer red-tagged an abandoned vehicle at Mill Bay Road and Center Avenue.
• At 12:07 p.m. a phone call was received about a loose dog on Selief Lane; taken to shelter.
• At 10:03 p.m. a 911 call was received reporting neighbors are fighting on Mill Bay Road; one came over and said to call the police. Officer determined it was a verbal argument; no crime.
Tuesday, Dec. 27
• At 12:50 a.m. a phone call was received reporting a male passed out in a cab on Marine Way; friends took him home and paid for the cab fare.
• At 1:11 a.m. an officer checked a vehicle on West Marine Way; open door but all is secure.
• At 1:18 a.m. Alaska State Troopers requested KPD assistance at Metrokin Way and Jackson Lane; provided.
• At 2:05 p.m. an officer was with a possibly abandoned vehicle on West Rezanof Drive.
• At 4:04 p.m a phone call was received reporting damage to p[roperty on Marine Way; under investigation.
• At 4:28 p.m. a phone call was received reporting a disabled vehicle in the roadway on Mill Bay Road; moved off the road.
• At 5:41 p.m. a male was arrested for violating conditions of release on Marine Way.
• At 6:30 p.m. domestic violence restraining order service was attempted on Cedar Street; later served at 9:38 p.m.
• At 8:21 p.m. a summons was served on Shelikof Street.
• At 10:57 p.m. there was a traffic offense on Mill Bay Road.