• At 10:16 p.m. a vehicle appeared to be disabled on Rezanof Drive.
• At 10:20 p.m. a phone call was received about subject removal on Thorsheim Street. Reports an intoxicated male passed out in the lobby; not intoxicated, just fell asleep. Left on request.
Tuesday, Jan. 3
• At 4:49 a.m. an officer checked an unoccupied vehicle on Baranof Street; all OK.
• At 9:25 a.m. an arrest warrant was served to an inmate at Kodiak Police Department Jail.
• At 1:06 p.m. a phone call was received about a death investigation on Ole Johnson Avenue. Under investigation.
• At 1:32 p.m. a loose dog was n Alimaq Drive. Animal control officer gave a warning for no leash.
• At 2:36 p.m. a phone call was received about a loose dog on Baranof Street. Taken to shelter.
• At 4:30 p.m. a summons/subpoena was served at Kodiak Police Department.
• At 5:52 p.m. someone reported someone keeps putting trash in his fishing vessel. Officer gave him his options.
• At 6:19 p.m. a driver hit a street sign on East Rezanof Drive.
• At 7:56 p.m. someone reported a male was trying to steal a stop sign on Simeonoff Street; subject gone on arrival.
• At 1:10 a.m. an officer was out with a taxi cab with an expired permit; will renew later today.
• At 1:28 a.m. a phone call was received reporting two males fighting on West Marine Way; subjects gone on arrival.
• At 6:53 p.m. a phone call was received reporting she is trying to exit a building but a male will not let her out on Cedar Street. Male left on officer request.
• At 4:54 p.m. a 911 call was received reporting a vehicle hit a guard rail on West Rezanof Drive; minor damage, negative for DUI.
• At 6:14 p.m. an officer advised taxi driver on West Rezanof Drive he cannot drive until his permit is renewed (different person from earlier).
• 7:09 p.m. someone reported vehicles illegally parked on West Rezanof Drive. Unfounded.
• At 7:16 p.m. a sergeant assisted a motorist with a dead battery on Shelikof Street.
• At 9:30 p.m. Alaska State Troopers requested KPD assistance on Selief Lane; provided.
• At 11:28 p.m. a phone call was received reporting cars with loud speakers on Thorsheim Street; vehicles gone on arrival.
Thursday, Jan. 5
• At 12:59 a.m. an officer removed debris from West Rezanof Drive.
• At 2:30 a.m. someone left on request on Shelikof Street.
• At 3:23 a.m. a phone call was received reporting a male won’t leave on West Marine Way; gone on arrival.
• At 5:37 a.m. an officer was out with a taxi cab on West Rezanof Drive; renewed taxi permit on Jan. 3.
• At 10 a.m. a 911 call was received reporting a vehicle flipped over into the ditch on the mountainside on West Rezanof Drive; unknown injuries.
• At 11:24 a.m. a phone call was received about a missing roommate on Father Herman Street; found.
• At 11:31 a.m. a phone call was received reporting an intoxicated subject behind a business on Center Avenue; subject gone on arrival.
• At 11:54 a.m. a phone call was received reporting a vehicle lost its wheel but was pushed off the roadway at Shelikof Street and Marine Way.
• At 12:32 p.m. a subpoena was served at Kodiak Police Dep[artment.